Love is a tricky word so is relationship. How often we found immensity of love, happiness, perfect mate(seems to), relationship and eventually ends up breaking our hearts and promises. Relationship needs immense understanding to each other and effort to put in when you are a couple. While everything that was once the most beautiful has to turn into something ugly and dark. All of us have got our hearts broken at some point, when someone simply gave up on you and moved on in life. No matter how hard you try to get him/her back in spite of broken heart or even cheated, the person seems like a stone. Important things to remind is to keep yourself going, and being strong. Tell yourself that you deserve better life, move ahead vanishing every memories. Read on to understand more!
1. Ask yourself that does it matter to the one when you are feeling depressed? is he/she around to make you happy and comfortable or help you come out of that depression? If the answer is no, it’s time to tell yourself that you deserve better and move on.
2. Being thankful in a relationship is the best thing you can do. But if your goodness goes unacknowledged or even criticized, it makes one feel worse. When constant fights and disappointments goes unbearable. Best is to find someone who values your goodness and what you are.
3. While you have stopped being the person you were before, but life seems still hell and unhappy. Move on because if this person was love of your life you wouldn’t feel this way.
4. If ‘no’ is your partner’s favorite word whether it’s for meeting, or helping you out with some issues. It’s better to wait because you deserve ‘yes’ for all the above.
5. Ask yourself if it feels good to have him/her in life. Find the ratio between happiness and unhappiness in this relationship. After all break-ups are painful but not as painful as staying in a relationship that makes you much unhappy than happy.
6. It’s time to face the reality and combat the situation by letting him/her go. Give yourself time as time is the best healer. Cry if you need to.
7. Heal yourself. Life have always been beautiful, and it’ll have meaning again. All you have to do is to find yourself within you . After all you deserve better!